- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Economics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated 16-18 year old student wishing to have an unforgettable and inspirational summer experience, our Warwick Pre-University Summer School is for you. Experience a taste of Warwick with like-minded peers at one of the UK’s highest ranked universities and choose between: Introduction to Economics and Finance OR A Taste of Social Sciences.?
The? University of Warwick?is a top Russell Group University, widely recognised as a world leader in research and education.?? We are delighted to offer this opportunity for students to study at the University of Warwick for an exciting? ten-night, fully-inclusive residential ?summer school.?? All students will receive a certificate of attendance from the University of Warwick.?
Students will be able to experience:?
- Engaging with like-minded peers from around the world and living alongside Warwick students who act as ambassadors during the programme.
- A?taste of University life and undergraduate teaching from top Warwick faculty and Outstanding guest speakers.
- Personal effectiveness training, including leadership and communication skills.
- Preparing for University in the UK.
- Living on the beautiful and self-contained Warwick campus for?nine?nights and spending?one?night and two days in the amazing capital city of London.
- Enjoying a visit to a top London University and the dreaming spires of Oxford.?
The programme also includes a number of evening socials on campus, including a welcome BBQ and a curry, quiz, and karaoke night. Students will also experience an off campus team building welcome event and tenpin bowling night. During your time at Warwick, you will visit the historic and beautiful town of Oxford, including a quintessentially British?guided punt on the River Cherwell.? In London, there will be a full sightseeing programme, taking?in many of London’s top sights; including a guided tours at the Houses of Parliament, Covent Garden, West End theatre show, and London Eye and River Cruise - plus time for shopping. The visit also includes dinners out in London and a?London? University visit.?
?Accommodations:? Whilst at Warwick, all students will be accommodated on campus in single-sex flats on a fully catered basis in our halls of residence,? Sherbourne?Halls, for nine nights. In London, students will also stay in single?en-suite accommodation in South Kensington.?