- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Architecture, Water Sports, History
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Credit Awarded: No
Cruise through all the attractions in California on this amazing Rein Teen Tour. Start in San Francisco, and visit Lake Tahoe, Monterey/Carmel, Santa Barbara, San Diego, and Los Angeles. Whitewater raft, water ski, paddle boat, enjoy the beaches, and visit adventure parks from NorCal to SoCal. Find out more!
Our 14-Day Tour begins as we jet to San Francisco. In San Francisco it's cable car rides, Fisherman's Wharf, and crooked Lombard Street. The action continues as summer teen tour travelers enjoy action-packed days water-skiing and tubing in Lake Tahoe and challenging themselves on a professionally guided rafting adventure. Head to your beachfront hotel in Monterey for some classic California sights up Seventeen Mile Drive.
Next we head to beautiful Southern California to stay at our spectacular resort in San Diego, where we enjoy professional surfing lessons and visit the world-famous San Diego Zoo. When your teen tour hits Los Angeles, get ready for Hollywood excitement at Universal Studios and the fantasy of Disneyland. After an exciting farewell party, board our regularly scheduled jet for our flight home with your new teen tour friends and memories of the greatest summer imaginable.