- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Just thirty minutes south of Boston, River Wind Farm is an established hunter/jumper barn that offers riders of all ages and abilities exceptional instruction.
With an emphasis on safety, horsemanship and show skills, the trainers at River Wind Farm work with their students to meet their individual goals. River Wind Farm's long-standing reputation on the show circuit has attracted competitive horses and riders from the region for thirty-five years.