- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Robotics, Game Design
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
At RoboCamp, students engage in hands-on activities in the field of robotics. Students explore engineering concepts through the use of motors, sensors, and programming. We currently offer different programs throughout the year that accommodate for different age/skill levels. The teaching environment focuses on fun and challenging team-based projects and mini-projects.
RoboCamp @ RIT is our week-long day camp that lets students design, build, and program robots. This camp is enriched with mini-projects and week-long goals that promote team-work and creativity. Along with the mini-projects, instructors teach the students some of the fundamental aspects of robotics and programming.