- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Rocky Run YMCA provides a safe and fun camping experience for all children. The YMCA has planned a diverse menu of one to two week-long sessions for children ages 4-16.
Going to a summer camp is not only a memory that your child will cherish forever, but it also has the potential to change their life. As our children today are surrounded by modern technology, spending time in the great outdoors can be an eye-opening and rewarding experience. Summer camp allows your child the opportunity to learn new skills, form wonderful relationships with their peers and learn more about themselves.