- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
For more than 40-years the Roxborough YMCA has been making summer fun and exciting for children in our community. Summer camp activities include field trips, swimming, sports and activities that campers discover the importance of living a life full of fitness and nutrition.
Going to a summer camp is not only a memory that your child will cherish forever, but it also has the potential to change their life. As our children today are surrounded by modern technology, spending time in the great outdoors can be an eye-opening and rewarding experience. Summer camp allows your child the opportunity to learn new skills, form wonderful relationships with their peers and learn more about themselves.