- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
At Running Brook, we believe that camp is about giving kids the opportunity to experience relationships, to explore challenges and take new risks, to have tons of fun, to learn more about what they like and what they can do, and to develop more confidence in themselves. Find out more!
At camp, kids are always part of a group, giving them endless opportunities to improve their friendship skills and to learn to negotiate, problem-solve, and to foster their creative ideas among their peers. Our community values and supports the uniqueness of each camper. We believe that camp is about being outside, being unplugged, being physical and being surrounded by adults who are fun, caring, and compassionate. We believe that camp is special because of the people who are there.