- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Australia, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Fiji, Laos, Mongolia, Morocco, Peru, Thailand, United States, Vietnam, Tanzania, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Hawaii, Multiple Locations
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October, November
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Semester, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
With Rustic, we travel because exploring new places and interacting with people from other cultures provides opportunities to learn about ourselves, about others, and about the world in a way nothing else can. Let Rustic help you discover your passions!
With over 100 programs, there is a Rustic Pathways experience for every kind of student. In addition to our high school summer experiences, we offer spring break, college, and Young Explorer programs for those travelers not yet in high school. Base House programs are perfect for first-time travelers, while Critical Issues programs are geared toward future change makers.
We offer programs in the following countries:
At Rustic Pathways, we work at the intersection of education, travel, and philanthropy. Our programs facilitate life-changing educational experiences for students and use travel and philanthropy to achieve sustainable development in the cities, towns, and villages where we work. Focusing on this goal allows us to provide transformative experiences for students while having a positive impact on local communities.
Rustic Pathways empowers students through innovative and responsible travel experiences to positively impact lives and communities around the world.
Rustic Pathways is committed to creating a world where:
Travel is accepted as an essential part of every education.Travel is a model of sustainable development.All people are connected by a shared humanity and all decisions are made with a global perspective.