- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Rye Country Day Summer Session offers a student the opportunity to develop areas of special interest, explore new ideas, earn advance credit, or review subjects that need strengthening.
Rye Country Day School is an accredited coeducational college preparatory school. The Summer Session is open to qualified students from any school.