- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business, Finance, Communications
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration
Scholar Launch Research Practicum provides 9-12th graders anywhere in the world the opportunity to work with university professors and scholars and produce unique, impactful product in any subject. During the program, you will learn advanced knowledge and research methodologies as well as earn recognition for your research by publishing your results on reputable journals and platforms.
We have programs available for:
- Business After the Pandemic: Achieving Success and Avoiding Failure in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Marketing and Product Management: The Secrets Behind Highly Successful Products
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Reporting Quality
Spots are limited so we encourage those thinking of attending to reserve theirs right away. To find out more such as our start/end date, costs, and how to sign up, be sure to check out our website!