- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Neuroscience, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Career Clusters: Information Technology
Scholar Launch Research Practicum provides 9-12th graders anywhere in the world the opportunity to work with university professors and scholars and produce unique, impactful product in STEM.
During the program, you will learn advanced knowledge and research methodologies as well as earn recognition for your research by publishing your results on reputable journals and platforms
We have numerous group programs available such as:
1. Human-Machine Teaming: Applications, Issues, and Case Studies for students interested in computer science, artificial intelligence, data analytics, FinTech, healthcare technology, or machine learning.
2. Transforming Healthcare with Data Science and Machine Learning for those interested in data science, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistics, or health care topics.
3. Music as Medicine: The Connections Between Musical Sound and Science for students who would like to learn more about medicine, biology, music, and/or psychology.
4. Using Satellite Data to Map, Monitor, and Assess Our Changing World From Space for students interested in geography, environment sciences, climate change, and/or energy reservation.
5. Data Analysis for Physics Experiments: Apply Chi-squared Model Testing for those interested in physics, math, data analysis, modeling, or fractal dimensions.
6. Designing a Science-based Strategy to Prepare for the Next Pandemic for those interested in science, biology, immunology, and medicine.
7 Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Applied Mathematics: Theories and Applications for students interested in mathematics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and/or interdisciplinary STEM studies.
8. When Astronomy Meets Computer Science: Applying Data Science to Observe and Analyze Starts for those with a strong foundation in maths and physics. Experience in Python, Java, and/or C++ is a plus.
9. Psychology and Neuroscience: How the Brain Works in Learning and Memory for those interested in maths, statistics, and/or computer science.
10. Innovative Solutions to Real-Life Business and Social Problems Using AI and Cloud Technology for students interested in computer science, artificial intelligence, Fintech, business, healthcare, or social impact.
Spots are limited so don't delay! To find out more such as our start/end date, costs, and how to sign up, be sure to check out our website!