- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, DJ'ing, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
School of Rock offers summer, winter and spring break rock music camps, designed for musicians of all skill levels who play guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and vocals.
Our camps accommodate musicians of all skill levels who play guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, and vocals. Most of our camps are perfect for musicians ages 9-18 who have some musical experience. Students will develop their musicianship and learn new skills in a creative and fun environment.