- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology, Animals/Nature, Environmental Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Experience SeaWorld up-close and behind-the-scenes and learn how we care for dolphins, penguins, sharks, and more. Explore San Diego's beaches when you surf and snorkel. You'll meet some of the amazing animals in our care, and make some new friends who love animals as much as you do. And whether you're here for a day or staying a whole week, you'll leave feeling closer to wildlife and to this exciting world we share.
Grade 4 - College
Multi-night, sleepaway camps.
Available for grade 4 through college and offered year-round, our resident camps attract animal lovers from across the U.S. and around the world.
Pre-K - Grade 8 and Family
Single-day to week-long programs. Hands-on, up-close experiences with animals and the great outdoors make our Day Camps unparalleled and truly unforgettable.
Grade 2 & Up
Spend the night inside one of our parks. Fun crafts and activities, and a chance to make friends and memories for a lifetime.
Groups of 15 - 58
Camps for your class, club, or Scout group.
**Camps operate at SeaWorld parks in San Diego, Orlando and San Antonio, and Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay. Group camps are multi-night, structured programs for grades 4 and up.