- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Animals/Nature, Swimming
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Camp Friendship's Senior Village program offers older campers freedom, adventure, and a sense of community.
This residential camp aims to create an open and accepting environment. Campers ages 13-16 have the opportunity to connect with each other and learn lots of new skills in the wilderness. They will be able to pick their own activities each week and essentially design their very own schedule. Some activities include archery, canoeing, aqua zumba, paddleboarding, and dancing. Every day, campers will enjoy three meals, a flag ceremony, village time, free swim, and some sort of evening activity. The Senior Village is truly a fantastic opportunity for older campers to enjoy their summer and make unforgettable memories.