- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Located on the border of Philadelphia and Montgomery Counties at GSEP headquarters in Lafayette Hill, Shelly Ridge Day Camp is perfect for girls entering grades K-11. Every program offers plenty of activity choices, including arts and crafts, nature study, and special events.
Imagine a wooded oasis right in your backyard. At Camp Shelly Ridge, located in Montgomery County just outside Philadelphia, you’ll be close to home but feel a million miles away. Explore 113 acres of meadows and woodlands, play in our activity center, swim, have fun with archery (traditional archery 2nd grade and above), play gaga, and create cool crafts, ascend our climbing wall (2nd grade and above), and balance on our low ropes course (4th grade and above) all while making new friends!
Camp sessions run for one week at a time, throughout the summer. Resident and Day camp options available with transportation and extended day care available at an additional cost.