- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, France, Netherlands, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Biking, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
SPH Bicycle Adventures is offering a variety of exciting cycling programs all across the world!
These programs take place in Canada, the Netherlands, France, and quite a few states in America. Cyclists can choose between the programs to find something that fits their budget, schedule, and personal preferences and interests. Some of the programs include the Vermont Multi-Sport program, adventure in Cape Cod, Cross Country USA, and Province du Québec. In addition to cycling, a few of the programs include opportunities for whitewater rafting, kayaking, hiking, and swimming. These adventures will allow students to grow both physically and emotionally as they explore new parts of the world and make connections.