- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Are you ready to take camp to the next level? Offsite outings to Knotts Berry Farm, Disneyland, Magic Mountain, Hurricane Harbor, Universal Studios, miniature golfing, California beaches, laser tag, indoor go-karting and bowling (to name just a few).
Adventure Camp (4th - 6th Grades) and Teen Camp (7th - 9th Grades) take the Sierra Canyon experience to destinations across all of southern California. Camp hours are the same as our Day Camp program (9:30am – 3:30pm) with a few ‘late arrival’ days (typically on Wednesdays) for special trips.
10 day minimum.
Transportation and Extended Day Care available for an added cost.