- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: China, Hong Kong
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Sub-Categories: Music, Chinese
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Students from all over the world are uniting to celebrate the International Youth Music Carnival. Super affordable! Find out more!
This 14-day summer program gives students the opportunities to perform their music in public, make international friendships, and much more! Open to students ages 14-22, this camp is designed for those with an interest in musical instruments and performances. As they explore the country, students can expect to improve their understanding of the Chinese language and culture. There will also be excursions and many other exciting things to look forward to! By the end of the program, students will feel more creatively inspired, confident, and have an increased appreciation for music.