- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Literature, History
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
Explore your interests in women in politics and history, intersectional feminism and race in literature and beyond. All of the courses in this program give attention to historical context and use an intersectional analytical framework.
Courses in this program include discussions of nonbinary and transgender embodiment and grapple with the production of gender and its relationship with racialization, gender oppression, queer resistance and structural violence. All of the courses in this program give attention to historical context and use an intersectional analytical framework.
Additional synchronous sessions may be scheduled. Sessions will be scheduled at the instructor’s discretion and with student availability in mind.