- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Every summer, SOAR365’s Summer Camp at Camp Baker is brimming with the happiest campers anywhere—individuals with disabilities who are filled with enthusiasm and love—all of whom are being cared for by highly-trained counselors filled with compassion, grace and tenderness.
It’s a thrilling getaway for kids and adults. A respite for their families. And a summer camp tradition unlike any other… and exactly like every camp you’ve ever seen.
Soar 365 offers a wide range of opportunities for campers, of every ability, the chance to enjoy activities such as:
- Horseback riding
- Pool parties
- Talent shows
- Nature class
- Face painting
- And so much more!
To find out more about the details of our program, how to sign up, and our dates/rates, then please check out our website!