- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Soccer
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Soccer Academy has run a number of Youth Programs for over 30 years. From the 3-year-old starting out in the game, to the college bound 18-year-old travel player, we have a program that suits your player's needs. Throughout the summer, we offer an array of camps from our tiniest dribblers to our toughest competitors. Day and overnight camps are available.
For the competitive player, we run day and overnight camps all summer long. Players will spend their time finetuning their skills, learning new ones, and making friends along the way.
Day camps are available for ages 5-14, full and half day options are available. Camp begins Monday and ends Friday.
Resident camps begin for age 9 and continues through age 18. Resident camps are for more experienced players who are wanting to take their game to the next level. For local players, an extended day option is available which includes everything the resident campers get except for the sleep, and the breakfast. Dropoff is around 8am, and pickup is around 10pm. Camp runs for 5 days, Monday through Friday.