- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: English as Second Language (ESL), French, Spanish, Soccer
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Soccer Camps International is offering a variety of fantastic programs taking place in five different European countries.
Every single program is hosted by a world-class professional team and will provide athletes with the best resources possible to succeed. There are programs in England, Spain, Italy, France, and Portugal. Athletes are encouraged to select a program based off of their budget, schedule, and personal preferences. But whichever one they choose, they can expect a rigorous training regimen and lots of improvements in the mental and physical state. With the help of experienced certified coaches, players will develop their technique and learn to become smarter players. Through a variety of individual training sessions, group sessions, and competitions, athletes will walk away from this program with a lot of progress and experience.