- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Stanford Sailing is a camp and recreation program to help all types of sailors get on the water and enjoy the bay in a fun and safe environment. All our instructors are US SAILING certified and are committed to the motto safety, fun and learning.
We offer classes for first time sailors all the way to our seasoned veterans. We welcome the whole community to use the Stanford boathouse as your access to the water. Stanford sailing offers Recreational sailing year round and camps for both children and adults in the summer.