- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Robotics
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Storming Robots provides year-round robotics engineering and computer science education for talented youth from Grades 4 to 12. Our programs facilitate a systematic roadmap guiding students through scaffolding levels of learning and challenges in the realm of robotics engineering and computer science. Our program has proven its effectiveness through our students' achievements. We have successfully built critical thinkers who remain competitive for their college engineering years.
Summer Robotics Workshops for the talented Youth Computation Thinking and Engineering for Grade 4 to 12
All Storming Robots programs offer technical challenge in robotics including mathematics, technology, science, and engineering. All programs deliver a true robotics experience from design, project management, to implementation, including building from scratch, true programming structure. Last but not least, most are concluded with either presentation or exciting mini-contest.
Programs run in 3 2-week sessions. There are 2 hours of instruction, followed by 1 hour of work time each day.