- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Studio B Dance Center Summer Intensive offers 1, 2 or 3 days a week programs, individualized attention with a focus on improving each dancers technique.
At the Studio B Dance Center Summer Intensive, work on ballet, pre-pointe, pointe contemporary, jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, and modern dance.
After lunch, students can enjoy an activity of their choice, such as tumbling, games, and moving through obstacle courses. Each day finishes with a cool treat and a Glowstick Dance Party!