- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: France
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College, Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, French, Arts
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: Yes
The Paris College of Art Summer Program offers an exciting set of courses with a modern edge in the historically and artistically rich city of Paris. Areas of study include Liberal Studies/Art History, Fashion, Fine Arts, Photography anf Film. Courses are two-week long.
An international faculty comprised of professional artists and designers will guide you through the colorful streets and neighborhoods of Paris. Through field trips to museums, studios, boutiques, and design organizations, you will take advantage of the abundant resources the city has to offer; Paris will serve as both a subject matter and a source of inspiration. Studio work, lectures, and independent research projects will help you to develop new skills, refine your understanding of art and design, and create portfolio pieces for college or graduate school admissions.
PCA Summer is Online too!
Don't miss out if you can't make it to France
Following the success of our Online Foundation program, PCA has developed two online courses to help you develop your creative skills from the comfort of your home. These three-week long courses are offered sequentially in two sessions.