- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Dance, Business, Economics, Finance, Forensic Science, Law, Pre-Med, Robotics, Fashion, Leadership, Arts, Photography, Cybersecurity, Sports Management, Artificial Intelligence
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Just minutes from the beach in the heart of Los Angeles, this program offers students the chance to attend America’s top public university while exploring the world’s entertainment capital. We've partnered with UCLA for more than 35 years and partner with UCLA Extension, UCLA Recreation, UCLA Anderson Center for Management of Enterprise in Media, Sports, & Entertainment, and UCLA Conferences to bring one-of-a-kind programs and activities to our students.
UCLA offers students the perfect campus on which to learn while enjoying the sun, surf, and sand. Apply today and join us at one of the nation's biggest hubs for the film and television industry and specializes in business, sports, leadership, screenwriting, and acting.
As a high school student, you may not have much say in the classes you take during the year. The summer is your chance to explore what really interests you. Choose from over 40 different classes in a wide range of subjects. Most students take 2 classes per session. If you stay for 6 weeks, you can take up to 4 different classes. Enrichment classes, STEM, Business Academies, Leadership, Sports Management & E-Sports, STEM, or Arts, the choice is yours.