- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, College Application, Debate, Economics, Finance, Journalism, Law, Literature, Pre-Med, Communications, Reading, Social Justice, STEM, Writing, Design, Web Design, Entrepreneurship, Gifted, Basketball, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Leadership, History, Sports Medicine, Psychology, Coding, Arts, Literacy, Photography, Esports, Cybersecurity, Test Prep, Sports Management, Humanities, Study Skills, Painting & Drawing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Ready to explore the iconic U-M campus while taking courses at America’s “Public Ivy”? Located in Ann Arbor, one of America’s quintessential college towns, U-M offers students a vibrant, college setting just 40 minutes from the heart of Detroit. Famous for its gigantic football stadium, proximity to Tigers games, comedy showcases, and more, Michigan is an incredible place to spend your summer.
Located in the classic college town of Ann Arbor, students can spend their summer at the 'Public Ivy' known as the University of Michigan. Apply today and join us at the Premier University of Michigan summer pre-college program for high school students completing grades 9, 10, 11, and 12!
As a high school student, you may not have much say in the classes you take during the year. The summer is your chance to explore what really interests you. Choose from over 40 different classes in a wide range of subjects. Most students take 2 classes per session. If you stay for 5 weeks, you can take up to 4 different classes. Enrichment classes, STEM, Business Academies, Medicine, or Arts, the choice is yours.