- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Arts, Study Skills
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School is a college preparatory Episcopal Church School in Virginia that educates boys and girls from kindergarten through grade 12. The summer day camp program (ages 3 to 18) offers more than 130 different sessions and attracts more than 2,000 campers to our campuses each summer.
St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School offers dozens of Speciality Camps, including Fine Arts Camp, Babysitting & First Aid Training & Certification, Chess Camp, Fossil Camp, Future Female Leaders Camp, STEM and Robotics Camps, Magic Camp, Archery Camp, Junior Musical Theater Camp, Young Artists Camp, Zoology Camp and Hunger Games Camp.