- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Rock Climbing, Swimming, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Our Youth Rock Climbing Expedition is for individuals ages 12-15. Under the guidance of our experienced instructors, participants will learn the fundamentals of rock climbing–movement, technique, how to support each other, and practice rock site awareness and safety. While learning to climb, students will be immersed in a backcountry camping and backpacking experience.
Participants will arrive in Bass Lake at the Summit Adventure base where we will set up camp and return to this location each night.
At Summit Adventure, we use experiential education, adventure programming, service, and cross-cultural immersion as tools to move individuals and groups out of their comfort zones into more reliance on God and each other.
Since 1973, Summit Adventure has been leading the way as the premier outdoor ministry program.