- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Join us for an unforgettable summer by the sea! Since 1917 on the 85 acre campus, Tabor Academy Summer Program allowed young people ages 6-17 the opportunity to develop their full potential as individuals. The program encourages young people to have fun and take pride in their personal achievements. Find out more!
TASP offers engaging activities and enrichment courses such as: Art, Baseball/Softball, Basketball, Clay, Crafts, Drama, ESL, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Marine Science, Photography, Sailing, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Theater Arts, Volleyball, and Ultimate Frisbee. If your child is ready to try a new sport, such as sailing on Sippican Harbor, and/or simply wants to learn more in our classrooms, like our Marine and Nautical Science center, please browse through our website to find out more about our wonderful opportunities.
In addition to our traditional program, we also offer a Marine Science Camp (residential) and Hockey School. Please visit our website for more information.