- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Throughout our 30 year history, Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove have provided experiences where people of all ages can connect with the natural world, learn leadership skills, accept and celebrate diversity of culture, develop valuable life skills, and gain a global perspective through local identity.
At Tanglewood and Blueberry Cove, campfires, songs, new friendships, and outdoor adventures create special communities where campers build self-confidence and feel they belong. Camper choice in daily activities, awesome evening programs, and kid-friendly home-cooked meals make the experience unforgettable. Specialized activities may include: sailing, fishing, soccer, ecology exploration, gardening, art, archery, hiking, low-ropes course, music, STEM, primitive skills, canoeing, drama, swimming, and lots more!