- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: February, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Burgess & Hayward’s Adventure Trips program has been empowering youth through adventure activities in a supportive group environment since 1986. Our Base Camp location is on Cape Cod, just one hour south of Boston in the historic town of Sandwich and amidst over 300 acres of forests, meadows and sparkling freshwater ponds. All programs are co-ed and serve youth ages 12-17. Two-week, one-week, and weekend programs are available year-round.
Adventure, service learning and leadership are at the core of everything that we do. Bike Nantucket or Martha’s Vineyard, surf in Wellfleet, kayak or SCUBA dive through Cape Cod's many waterways, learn outdoor survival skills on our private Pinkham Island, rock climb and whitewater raft in New Hampshire and Maine, and much more!