- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Marine Biology
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Sea Camp is a week-long residential adventure exploring the wonders of the marine and estuarine environments for campers ages 10-18.
As a Sea Camper you will have access to research vessels, oceanographic equipment, laboratory facilities, and a professional staff enabling you to learn about the ocean through hands-on experiences.