- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: China
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: Chinese
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
That's Mandarin has been organizing Chinese Summer Camp for over 10 years in Beijing, Shanghai, and Suzhou. Students aged 7-17 join our camp for great cultural experiences, they get to sightsee with fellow campers from every corner of the globe, and of course learn Chinese in a safe, fun and inspirational environment.
Every student will be in a class suited to their language level - total beginners, intermediate and advanced students are all welcome. Students will also be grouped by age to ensure they feel secure and relaxed on the program. Full price details are available on our website. You are able to customize your program as you wish; program length is flexible but can only be extended by full weeks.
- Classes-only Camp:
- This program offers fun, innovative and intensive Chinese classes to students from age 7-17, and is designed for those already living in China. It is the perfect way to ensure your child makes the most of their time in the summer holidays, and they are sure to make friends at the same time! This program runs from 1pm-3:50pm Monday to Friday.
- Day Camp:
- The Day Camp program offers students from age 7-17 the chance to learn Chinese and take part in a wide range of activities, from Tiaji to Calligraphy. This program runs from 9am-4pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 10am-4pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Lunch will be included, giving students a chance to unwind after their language learning, before taking part in their cultural activities!
- Full Camp:
- Designed for students aged 12-17, this program is ideal for those searching for a true China experience, in a safe and relaxed environment. They will not only receive daily intensive Chinese classes, but can even opt for our homestay option, and experience true Chinese family life in the evenings. There are other accommodation options available, and three meals are provided for the Full Camp students every day.