- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Journalism, Writing, Design, Leadership, Photography
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: (612) 200-9254
The Gloria Shields NSPA Media Workshop brings together the nation’s top workshop faculty and scholastic-journalism experts to propel you and your staff into the year ahead. We'll sharpen your skills in photography, graphic design, advertising, writing, leadership, and more.
The heart of every Gloria Shields Workshop is its people. Our experienced faculty members are renowned for their dynamic instruction.
Fundamentals. Trends. Specific training for new skills.
With each year’s workshop, we fine tune our courses to meet your needs.
Our workshop track offerings include:
With support from our workshop sponsors, we offer Meet the Expert,a popular opportunityto consult directly with some of the nation’s top authorities in scholastic journalism. Visit our website for more details!