- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Autism Spectrum
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: <$500
The Help Group's Kids Like Me Program conducts four unique camps, each one specifically designed to address varying ages, abilities and needs of children with autism spectrum disorder and other developmental challenges.
The Help Group's Kids Like Me four unique day camps, located in the Los Angeles area, create opportunities for children and teens to engage, experience, and explore. Each camp strives to developmentally and chronologically match children across the spectrum to ensure an appropriate peer group for learning and fun. Children and teens will participate in many daily camp activities, such as field trips, art projects, sensory play, outside games, special events, animal assisted activities, and much more!