- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
The Lab School's summer programs are designed to help students discover their strengths, exercise their creativity, overcome academic difficulties, and prepare for the school year ahead.
Through the exploration of math, literature, technology, and art, students benefit from the continuity necessary for maintaining academic progress.
Our five-week summer program is brimming with imagination, excitement, and innovative teaching. It’s specifically designed to help students understand their needs, evaluate their weaknesses, build confidence, and develop techniques for overcoming learning challenges.
- Summer classes for students 1st through 9th grade
- NEW this Summer! - Reading Instruction and Problem Solving daily
- Special programs in Speech and Language and Occupational Therapy for children age 3 to 12th grade
- Lively and engaging activities
- State-of-the-art indoor aquatic center
- Air-conditioned classrooms and gymnasium
- Engaging extended-day programs
- Convenient location in northwest Washington, DC
- Shuttle service available from Rosslyn, Tenley, Friendship Heights Metro stations, and one stop in Bethesda (fees apply)
- All classes are held subject to sufficient enrollment