- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Whether you’re outgoing, shy, athletic, or artistic, uCamps has something for U! "UnPlugged" (12-19) is for those who read our list of activities and gravitate more toward the outdoor adventure/recreation. "uCamp Session 1" (11-19) combines art with the outddors and Leadership Academy (16-19) is our Leaders-in-Training progam.
Campers design their own schedule each day, choosing the workshops that most interest them. All camps include: meals, housing, workshops, campfires, night hikes, outdoor movies, basketball, camp dance and/or blacklight lounge, games and activities, archery, swimming, equipment use and a ton of new friends and fun.
Every uCamps program promotes the values of acceptance, respect, and appreciation. We emphasize process over product, and enjoy sharing the great outdoors of California with our campers. All of our summer programs are overnight residential camps, and provide opportunities for students to enrich their artistic, academic, and personal skills. All of our Staff are people of high character and talent, many of whom grew up attending as campers.