- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: Canada, United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Faith-Based
- Sub-Categories: Jewish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Credit Awarded: No
Explore the majestic beauty of the Pacific Northwest on this three-week adventure with United Synagogue Youth. Open to current 8th - 11th graders.
View Seattle from above at the top of the Space Needle. Shop your way through over 100 years of history at the Pike Place Market. See the bluest water in the world at Banff National Park, the most colorful pools in Yellowstone National Park, and the glacier-carved peaks at Glacier National Park. Experience the most unforgettable sunrise at Crater Lake National Park. Lose yourself among the trees on the Capilano Suspension Bridge.