- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Our experiences will expose you to the world of engineering and student life at the University of Dayton. You will have the opportunity to explore the diverse fields of engineering through collaborative and interactive, faculty-led sessions.
High school students, specifically rising seniors and rising juniors, can learn so much at the University of Dayton's world of engineering.
To learn more about who is eligible for the program and costs, check out our website!