- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
The mission of the University of Arkansas Summer Music Camp is to improve the performance skills and broaden the knowledge of individual musicians through a comprehensive curriculum designed for the varying ability levels of the participants.
From private music lessons, with the traditional method and the Suzuki method, as well as Jazz focus and beginning music foundations, UA's Community Music School is here to help the burgeoning musician from every walk of life.
To learn more about session dates and how to sign up, check out our website!