- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Animals/Nature, Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The University of Maine is offering five exciting summer camp opportunities filled with adventure, exploration, and fun. Find out more!
Based off of a camper's budget, schedule, and personal preferences, they can select one of the five amazing programs. The Survivor Camp is a skills-based wilderness program that will challenge a camper's outdoor skills. If they're more interested in water sports and field games, they may enjoy Outdoordoor Explorer. Aqua Adventure is perfect for younger campers who love to swim and fish. There is also Fishing Camp for campers who want to dedicate their time to the activity and possibly earn their Maine Boating Safety Certification. Last but not least, the Hooked on Bass Camp is for more experienced campers who want to learn pro techniques.