- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: College Courses, College Experience, STEM, Mathematics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Application Deadline: 06/01/21
The College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences (CMNS) offers students a high quality, innovative, and cross-disciplinary experience. Through Terp Young Scholars, CMNS engages students in learning about the environment, computer programming, and the ways science is used to combat human diseases.
This course provides an introduction to the internet/web capabilities and trends, and to computer programming in the context of building simple web pages. Intended for students with no previous programming experience who wish to understand the technologies making web sites possible, this course will provide a set of practical problem solving skills necessary for the development of dynamic client-side web content.