- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Writing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: Cognia
- Credit Awarded: No
Academically engaged elementary, middle and high school students from across the country come to Oxford every summer to discover their passions and make life-changing friendships at the University of Mississippi. Credit and non-programs are available.
Certified education professionals and University of Mississippi faculty facilitate student-driven explorations of health professions, journalism, engineering, literature, musical heritage, visual art, forensics, foreign language, computer science, and more in these workshop experiences. Join us for the kind of living-and-learning experience that can only be found at a top national university.