- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Business, Mathematics, Humanities
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Summer programs give Pittsburgh campus undergraduate students, guest students and high school students a competitive advantage through intensive academic and experiential studies.
Summer programs to choose from include Pitt Summer Edge, Arts & Sciences, and Research Opportunities.
High School Students: Earn credits and still have time for summer jobs and vacations. No matter what university you end up attending, you can prepare at Pitt. Credits are transferable to most colleges and universities.
Guest College Students: Credits are transferable to most colleges and universities around the world. And, Pitt offers a variety of upper-division courses that can be hard to find. We even offer online courses.