- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Literature, STEM, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Help your child spark an unparalleled interest in science, develop potential career interests and experience academic success in a low-pressure setting. Designed for incoming K - 12th graders, University of West Florida's Explore Summer Camps provide an opportunity for kids to explore their creativity, challenge their minds and build new friendships. A mixture of STEAM-based academics plus a creative atmosphere results in one-of-a-kind summer camp experiences.
Types of summer camps offer can vary from summer to summer, but there is always a wide range of options! Here are some examples:
- Jr. Mad Scientist (grade 1st to 3rd): learn how to make fluffy smile and understand the basics of hands-on science!
- LEGO Robotics (grade 1st to 6th)
- Nature's Laboratory (grade 2nd to 4th): learn how animals and plants survive, and respond to changes.
- Explore Hogwarts: Potions (grade 3rd to 9th): learn how muggles can also make potions!
- Marine Science: Shark Week (grade 1st to 3rd, 4th to 6th): how do sharks survive, how do they float, and how do they thrive in the ocean?
To learn more about program costs, dates, and how to sign up, check out our website!