- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August, September
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Coding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
We see coding as a team sport. At Upperline Code, we make sure students practice collaboration every day through pair programming and group projects. At the end of every one of our immersive programs, students work in groups of two to four students to develop an application that they deploy and demo to friends and family.
We promise a supportive, professional environment where students of all backgrounds can feel safe, welcome, excited and take risks as a part of their learning process. Whether it's a student's first time learning to code or they are coming to class with a lot of programming experience, our priority is to make sure students can grow and be their authentic selves.