- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Field Hockey
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Nike's Field Hockey Camps are an incredible opportunity for young athletes to improve their lacrosse skills and have an unforgettable summer!
Nike offers a variety of different types of camps, including traditional day camps, residential camps, and international camps. The programs also take place in 11 different US states and even the United Kingdom! Campers are able to choose something that fits their schedule, budget, and specific interests. These programs are designed to stimulate a love for field hockey and encourage young athletes to improve at their own pace. As they immerse themselves in the fantastic sport of field hockey and improve their skillset, campers can expect to come out with new friendships, increased knowledge of the sport, and fantastic memories to look back on.