- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Running
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
The Smoky Mountain Running Camp is a fantastic opportunity for runners looking for top notch coaching and new friendships. Find out more!
Campers can expect a rigorous training regimen coupled with fun bonding activities. Taking place in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, this program features daily runs in the National Forest and state of the art facilities. There will also be informative breakout sessions and guest speakers. Runners will be grouped based off of age and ability level so that they can receive proper instruction. Like many other US Sports Camps, this program is designed to help individuals improve their fitness, ability, and meet their personal goals. Students will surely come out of this program with improved running skills and new relationships with runners from all over the country!